The Psycruit Onboarding Report helps you to identify the most effective ways to get your new recruit off to a great start in their new role.
Onboarding reports describe the strengths that they will likely demonstrate at work when they feel motivated and engaged, and provides guidance on how you can appeal to their personal style, values, and motivational drivers during the on-boarding process.
After your new recruit takes a quick personality questionnaire you will be provided with an in-depth Onboarding report.
The Onboarding Report provides managers with tailored information on each new recruit, advising on how to maximise their potential and how they can
be encouraged to deploy their key strengths in their new role.
Onboarding Report Benefits:
- Reduce the time it takes for new hire to bed-in to their new roles effectively.
- Easily define and develop tailored onboarding plans for each candidate.
- Understand what makes each new hire tick in their new role and understand how to get the best out of them.
- Tailor your onboarding process to the unique needs of each individual.
- Increase staff retention rates by having a more engaged workforce that feels valued from the off.
- Encourage and facilitate better working relationships between employees and managers.
- Better manage expectations of new employees and allow them to hit the ground running.
Get your FREE sample onboarding report: