We are looking for people to join us on the journey to build a global leader
Sales Development Representative (native English)
For more than 26 years, Criterion has put psychology and technology to work, and has earned a reputation as a leading provider of business psychology products and technologies.
We specialise in delivering flexible psychometric technologies, and innovative assessment activities. We stand apart from the crowd with an industry leading candidate journey and strong dedication to the professional recruiter.
WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVES to join our sales team.
Our SDRs research prospective customers within our niché of staffing and recruitment companies. You create outreach strategies and identify sales opportunities. You will conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers, use your business acumen to identify how we could help them deliver more value to their customers and candidates.
As a Sales Development Rep
- Conduct prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails and social media.
- Work closely with the market responsible account executive to develop and implement prospecting strategies
- Schedule discovery meetings for the account executive to further assess an agency’s potential to partner with us
- Conduct qualification calls with assigned prospects
- Help small and mid-sized staffing and recruitment agencies realize the potential assessments can have on their business
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great sales person, leader and executive
- Track record of high achievement
- Native English speaking and you have additional fluency in at least another language. We love expats!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
Get in touch!
Does this excite you? Would like to know more? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will begin interviewing in April and May.
Not your cup of tea but know someone who could fit? Share it!