We are looking for people to join us on the journey to build a global leader
Customer Success Manager (Brighton, UK)
For more than 26 years, Criterion has put psychology and technology to work, and has earned a reputation as a leading provider of business psychology products and technologies.
We specialise in delivering flexible psychometric technologies, and innovative assessment activities. We stand apart from the crowd with an industry leading candidate journey and strong dedication to the professional recruiter.
WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR A SUCCESS MANAGER to help our recruitment and staffing partners become winners in their industry. Our goal is to become the world’s leading provider of psychometric tools within the recruitment and staffing industry. If you want to be part of our journey, please read more below.
As a Customer Success Manager
Our CSM needs to know and understand our customers problems, and be like a consultant who has seen these same problems and solutions at so many different clients that they can give them useful feedback, leading them to trust and respect you. This is why several years of hands-on experience from the staffing and recruitment industry is essential.
- Be the primary contact and advocate for our staffing and recruitment agency partners in the UK, Netherlands and Canada.
- Provide a total solution rather than a point solution. This means helping customers map their process, goals and activities, and ultimately help them achieve more sales, attract more candidates and more efficiency in-house.
- Become an expert in assessments and become the trusted advisor to each of your customers
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
- Drive upgrade revenue from new product feature adoption and expanded usage
- Build our success team and develop strategies for scale and growth
- Several years of experience in sales or recruitment team management, preferably in a fast growth environment
- Experience working with small and medium-sized business owners and directors
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- A firm grasp of how business works, including sales, consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation
- Phenomenal organizational skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Native in English and having additional fluency in at least another language. We love expats!
Get in touch!
Does this excite you? Would like to know more? Please send an email to Lucas at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will begin interviewing in April and May.
Not your cup of tea but know someone who could fit? Share it!