Test training 2017-09-05T13:54:16+00:00

Psychometric Qualifications & Test Training

Why Choose Criterion for Psychometric Qualifications?

If you want to use psychometric tests in the UK you need to be a qualified test user and registered with the British Psychological Society.

We offer a choice of training programmes that enable you to achieve the qualification of Test-User Ability (TUA), Test-User Personality (TUP) and Test-User Assistant. In the olden days (before 2011) these were Level A, Level B and Test Administration.

These are industry standard qualifications based on a syllabus of assessments developed by the British Psychological Society (BPS). These qualifications enable you to use psychometric tests published by UK test publishers.


Online psychometric tests
Email the Team
Request a callback