What is Successful On-boarding?
Intelligent recruiting means more than just selecting the right candidates. Without a thorough on-boarding process, new hires are left disengaged or overwhelmed, often leading to early resignation. However, when new team members undergo a structured and thorough introduction, huge increases in employee retention, engagement and productivity are seen.
The Criterion On-boarding report provides managers with tailored information on each new recruit, advising the user on how to maximise their potential whilst ensuring they feel engaged and supported.
What’s in the Report?
- Guidelines on how to use the report, including how to get the most out of it, appropriate interpretation of the results and where to find more information on the candidate’s profile.
- Insight in to what you can do as an employer to ensure a new hire is motivated and engaged in their new role based on key results from their personality profile.
- Advice and guidance on how to appeal to an individual’s personal style, values, and motivational drivers and encourage deployment of key strengths during on-boarding.
- An overview of 4 key factors that Criterion have identified as key to motivation and engagement when a new person takes up a position with accompanying advice on how best to accommodate for these:
- Scoring wheels provide visual representation of an individual’s score on a particular scale allowing easy interpretation of a tendency or preference.
- Colour coded sections offering concise on-boarding advice.