What is Carousel 360?
Carousel 360 is a 360 degree feedback process which enables an individual to collect online feedback from a selection of people who have worked with them in different roles. Roles can include:
- Direct Reports
- Other Stakeholders (these will be other colleagues internal to the organisation who do not fit into any of the categories above)
Individuals taking part nominate who they want to provide feedback, often after discussion with their line manager. They also have the opportunity to give their own views about their performance, which they can compare with other feedback given in the Carousel 360 degree feedback report.
What is 360 Feedback?
360 feedback provides a holistic view of an employee’s performance by gathering feedback from a range of sources. This typically includes the employee’s manager, peers, direct reports and any other key stakeholders. Our 360 feedback reports help to offer a richer, more representative picture of performance than supervisor feedback can provide on its own.
360 feedback generally adopts a questionnaire format, in which feedback providers are asked to rate the employee against a number of behavioural indicators. Behavioural indicators are chosen to measure the key competencies required for effective performance on the job. Questions may adopt a rating or open ended format. The same questions are given to all respondents and all individual responses are anonymous, ensuring the collection of honest and confidential feedback.
Key Features of Carousel 360
How is 360 Feedback Used?
360 feedback is typically used as a training and development tool that can help organisations improve their employees overall performance.
Carousel 360 Options
What are your options for Carousel 360?
Once a member of your team has selected his or her nominees they each receive a questionnaire online, delivered to their email address.
The questionnaire is made up of two main sections:
- Scored questions designed around a set of competency based questions
- Open ended questions (e.g. “What should your colleague do more of in order to improve their performance?”)
There are two options available for the questionnaire format. You can either:
- Tailor the questionnaire around your own competency framework or values
- Choose to use our off the shelf leadership competency questionnaire
If you want to create a new competency framework to use in a questionnaire, we can help do that too just drop us an email or give us a call to find out the support we can provide.
Why Use 360 Degree Feedback?
As award winning business psychologists, we have over 25 years of experience in helping individuals and organisations.
We can provide a great deal of guidance and support to make sure that your 360 feedback process is the best it can be.
Whether you have used a 360 feedback platform before, or this is your first time, we tailor our support to meet your needs. This means that you can draw on our wealth of experience as much or as little as you like.
- Expertise in technology – our advanced and secure system has been used across the globe
- Extensive knowledge of best practice in the 360 feedback process
- Deep understanding of the practicalities of implementing 360 feedback